“We build user friendly websites using the MySource Matrix / Squiz CMS.
Polished Pixels was founded in 2006. Since 2015 we’ve been specialising in websites for universities and government, and have already built and worked on some of Australia’s largest and most complex web environments using Squiz Matrix CMS. Our focus is on your return on investment.
We use best practice techniques and tried and tested methods such as:
• Documenting your target audience (personas)
• Menus and navigation improvements (card sorting and tree testing)
• Making websites more user-friendly (user testing)
• Page layouts that work (wireframing)
• Testing combinations of words and photos (AB testing)
We’ve successfully rebuilt a number of large websites for market leading organisations. We’ve achieved excellent results for our clients such as more visitors and increased sales.